Monday, October 27, 2008

Ah~ Facebook is GOOD! Found a few games. Pet Society is nice! Haha. So I create a pig[The animal i always love T_T] Then named it Piggy. But then its like Piggy is such a common name. But can't think of anything else. So took a break. I've finished Vampire Doll and Wish already. So looked through all my books and found Fruits Basket. Then read lorhs. Then thought: Can name my pig Kagura! Haha... T_T Then created it. You can visit your friends to. Ms Ong currently has the highest score... Then my cousin Fiducia. Haha. Went to visit all of them. Ms Ong's house is so big!!! And I found out that Zan's pet's name was Yuki!!! I mean, its just... TOO MUCH of a coincidence right? As in TOO MUCH... And I beat Ms Kok and Tiffany in Word Challenge!!! Muahahaaha! [No offence] LOLX. Realised that a lot of people hate me. Haha... Maybe just about 2 or 3. But who cares. They hate, then just let them lorh right? I happy enough liaos :) I've decided: Let bygones be bygones. Dont need to keep thinking bout ppl's bad points.t Think of GOOD points right? (I'm not hinting at you, ******) So I wont hate. Maybe dislike. But not hate. I remember Janice once told me, 'HATE' is a strong word. Must use it too often, it may hurt. So I will just keep loving my friends, and be HAPPY:) [I AM NOT A LES!!!] I can't wait till tomorrow! Cause I know I'll have fun with the random people... And I love kids:) *I'm not trying to spite you, and I tell you, I never will. And its a promise:)

No comments: