Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today... OMG THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE!!! Haha... Must say that I had fun... Anyway, Ms Kok's birthday's today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Navity play: I'm doing dance! Don't ask why. Somehow I must have keep telling myself I can't dance but then Megan Lau was like purposely singing, "cause everytime we touch, I get this felling..." Cause I didn't want to dance. So I suddenly remembered last year I actually DID THE TEACHERS DAY DANCE! T_T... But who cares what I did. And obviously Sherilyn kept laughing. But then I wasn't discouraged too. I laughed at myself,(<<<---Random) but I don't know why. Maybe cause I was the 'dancing' type. Haha??? Grad night... I dont have superstar lehs. How to dress up like superstar? Haiz. I guess I'll be free of the random people these days during navity play. But at least I still have Megan and Sherwyn :)

No comments: