Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hellos people!!! I'm recently addicted to some songs! -Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis -Step Up by Samantha Jade -Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings ~~~Japanese Songs~~~ -Laugh Away by Yui -Hope by Miku Hatsune -Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki -Redemption by Gackt -Yuki No Hana by Nakashima Mika Yui and Miku's voice are real cute! Haha... If you wanna try, try Laugh Away and Yuki No Hana. My top 2 favs! Ahhhh~I'm so totally random... My phone got problem yesterday. Went for repair and I lost ALL MY MESSAGES AND CONTACTS!!!T_T. My messages... Mostly are from Zaneta. Then Andrea's got quite a bit and Belle's nonsence got alot larhs. A few of JG's... And a few from my dad...etc... I MISS SCHOOL!!!! (<<<--- That was totally random :-P) I decided that I really would want to spend more time with the random people. So maybe all five of us should skip recess? So far, Priya, Belle and Sherilyn doesn't go for recess. They stay in class to talk nonsense and play the fishball game sometimes. T_T. You know how to play the fishball game? There would be a teacher called Mrs Fishball and fishball students. Then Mrs fishball would ask very lame questions... E.G. Sherilyn's the teacher. Mrs Fishball: What is Zach plus Esabella? Me: Marraige!!! Mrs Fishball: Correct! Very Good! You shall get 100 smacks for answering correctly! Me: Thank you! Mrs Fishball: Esabella, what is 1 fishball plus 1 fishball? Belle: 100 fishballs, Mrs Fishball! Mrs Fishball: Good! You shall get 100 kg of farts! Belle: Thanks Mrs Fishball! Then we just keep laughing and laughing and when fishball came in we tried hard not to laugh. But actually calling her fishball is alright. Since she calls me rambutan, Sherilyn chocolate ball and Belle, BBK(Belle Belle Koh) so I guess it's alright to call her back? She doesn't seem to hate it though... LOLX. Annd Esabella and Sherilyn are making a FISHBALL BOOK! THATS MORE RANDOM THAN I THOUGHT!!! A FISHBALL BOOK?! Then how bout a rambutan book next time eh? LOL... Random la... Anyway, I know how to say fishball in 4 different languages! Fishball, yuyuan, kodo and bebulan ikan! Hahaha! OK... That was lame and RANDOM! I so totally love being random. Guess its like a... Habit? Anyways, should we let WaiYee join the random people? Actually I don't really want her too. Cause she's always with SooJi and the rest, although she's random enough... Haha... Remember in church with me and Belle on 12TH October 2008, she brought a.. a... a... BIKINI inside her bag. AND BELLE PULLED IT OUT IN FRONT OF THE THREE BOYS! Ewww... But the three of us plus Belle's church friend Clarrise was laughing like crazy, unable to stop. I still don't wanna leave SMPS. There are just too many LOVELY MEMORIES here. P3: The five of us(Me, Hannah, Regi, Isabella and Leena) were always together and playing happily together... P4: Got seperated from my P3 friends and became best friends with Sherwyn. From then on, stopped playing and instead, talked about designing clothes and stuff, Sherwyn's interest... P5: Got seperated with Sherwyn. Felt desperate. Ended up with Belle together as best friends. P6: Happy~ With Belle and Sherwyn together! Then now with The random people. My life is so interesting... From playing the bells to the bass drum, then snare drum then drum set. And from this friend to that friend...Of course, there were unhappy moments and quarrels but I don't remember them. At least, not anymore. Thats why I have SMPS Scrapbook. Shows the life of all of us with SMILES. At least when I get older and fatter(I know you're laughing when you see this, SHERILYN!!!) I only can see smiles everywhere in that book. Ah~ Pictures are so PRECIOUS... BAND! Reminds me... NO BAND TILL NEXT NEXT MONDAY! T_T. And I wonder if I should give up my drum test till I come back from Mongolia. *sighs* So confused. ~Jelly Rambutan Angie~ (<--- Being random again. Its gonna get into a habitT_T)

No comments: