Monday, October 13, 2008

I feel weird today. Haha. Cause THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BAND!! AND MY DRUM SET! MY DEAREST DRUM SET!!! Haha... Anyway, the graduation photo is at the DRAGON TREE>>> Hah! Too bad if you dunno where or what is it! Sms me if you wanna know. Priya was wearing a cloak, Belle holding a sword, and me wearing an amulet? Haha. Too bad for Sherilyn! She had nothing!!! oh, and Belle+Priya and HanWen encouraged me to watch Naruto. Since PSLE is over, and I'm soooo free, and I can talk to them bout it, WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY!? Wooooh! I'm gonna watch NARUTO! I love myself so much today! Hmmm. Wonder what Japanese songs are nice? Priya introduced me some. I'll go try them out, haha. Anyway, taewangshashinggi(Pronounced as teh-oh-sha-shing-gi in korean), in Japanese style is pretty cool. Try it for yourself. I have in my blog under the songs section. Damn GOOD! HOW I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH! And Im adding in my tagboard. SO PLEASE TAG! -Angeline Tan the rambutan:)

No comments: