Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hellos PEOPLE!!! Yesterday went to Outram Secondary School for this Financial Literacy Program. It was SO FUN!!! Had to draw ELMO!!! Also have to draw this one-eyed monster and Transformers!!! T_T... LAME. Me and Sherilyn just kept laughing and laughing and laughing when we were drawing Elmo! Haha... I've learnt to think on the bright side of everything! LOL! Remember camp had to bathe with a hose, and the water was totally FREEZING!!! So PRINCESS SHERILYN was complaining so I said:"Shut up Sherilyn! Bear in mind: PPL in the 3rd world don't even have the chance to bathe!" Then camping the food. Veggies(eww). So ALL THE PRINCESSESS FROM MY GROUP(except for me and Christabel) were complaining about all the veggies. (Charlotte even cried when Ms Goh 'forced' her to eat the veggies) So I was like: "People in the 3rd world are starving!!! They would even eat shit!!! You're lucky to have veggies!!!" That was kindda lame... Haha. During camp I've been a bit mad. I kept shouting that I want to be a bird. Actually maybe because they can fly. But I want to soar and acheive what I want. I believe I can be a bird, and fly. [Random people, don't laugh:)] Nothing to say... Haha... Bye~~~ ~~~~~Jelly~~~~~

No comments: