Monday, October 13, 2008

Guess where am I now? In S.C.H.O.O.L!!! Muahahahaha!!! Playing comp in school!!! But then is not secretly larh... Aiyo... So annoying. I AM ONLY WITH SHERILYN IN THE CAMP GROUP!!! ***Boohoooooooo*** And I want to be with Belle and Han Wen and maybe SooJi and Katie and... WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! My CAMP!!! Then for our graduation photos: Me, Sherilyn, Belle and Priya... We chose a place that I BET NO ONE WOULD CHOOSE!!! (for your info, its not the toilet)... Its place that brings back P4 memories... Haha. I want to cry... We're GRADUATING SOON!!! OMG. I can't believe the happy days are now all over!!! And what's worse, there's NO BAND! Can DIE!!! Today not going out anymore... Cause JG got something on lar... Change to nxt wk Tues or Wed.. There's so much to do! I wanna keep my last days in SMPS fun... I'll miss you, -Sherilyn! -Belle! -Han Wen! -Soo Ji! -Sherwyn! -Janice! -Phoebe! And everyone else! BOO HOO!!!! Please go to SMSS, these ppl! Haha, --Angeline Tan the RAMBUTAN!!!!

No comments: