Thursday, October 23, 2008

For some retarded reason, decided to blog again. OK. So today went to the canteen and saw JG. Then my sis complained when I dragged her off. Said she wanted to"play" with JG. So I called my mum, Said would be back 1/2 hour later. So my sis went off, And I went to take pics. I was feelin' really moody... Can't believe I'm leaving here, SMPS... I told JG I didn't want to leave SMPS. And he said "You should have thought of that earlier! Then can purposely fail your PSLE and retain mah!" And I was like... DIAO??? Haha... And while taking photos, went to B2 and found out that, the dragon tree's branches were... CHOPPED OFF. AARRGGHH!!!! Can't take a photo of it!!! SHIT LAH!!! I loved that tree... *sighs* I took everywhere. Left LVL 2 and 3... And during Conversational Malay, The Random People actually... ASKED WHAT WAS FISHBALL IN MALAY!!! THE WHOLE CLASS WAS LAUGHING!!! Guess I'll have to accompany Belle to 6 Kindness everyday...T_T Cause she wants to find HAN WEN... D.I.A.O.S.S.S.S. Haha... PPL!!! Visit this: http://www.awesome-randomness.blogspot.com/ Blog of... The random people:) This time... REALLY BYEBYE LIAOS!!! Haha!!! ~~~---Jelly---~~~

No comments: