Friday, October 24, 2008

Today I was with the random people. Actually the random people in like a clique like that. It consists of: -Me[DUH!] -Sherilyn -Esabella -Priya -Han Wen Fang Han Wen was a fine young man until he ate a big fishball, and ended up farting like hell and the fishball came out... ARGH!!! Can't get the Fang Han Wen song out of my mind. Today, the five of us went to eat, then met up in P6 Patience. Then just to annoy Sherilyn, we pulled her rubber band(again) and Sherilyn was SCREAMING so loudly!!! Then they pulled Han Wen's and the four of them kept running and chasing and passing the rubber band around while I just sat on the floor laughing and laughing. Then Belle was like:"Oh my Gawd! Angeline in sitting on the floor! She's gonna give birth!" Then the 4 ppl came and was like "Push Angie! Go Angie go!" And I just kept laughing and laughing. Then I stopped and pulled Priya's rubber band and then running again. Esabella was lucky, she didn't have long hair so no rubber band. Then Belle was like: Only Angeline's isn't pulled! So the four of them started chasing me but then 4 against 1 in the small classroom... I didn't have anywhere to ran so I ran ALL THE WAY down the staircase and into the netball court. Sherilyn and Priya were still chasing but Belle and Han Wen stopped and were panting so they went back to class. So me myself am very fat, so I couldn't run anymore and Priya and Sherilyn "arrested" me and pushed me on the ground and pulled my rubber band off. So I, the "prisoner" was "arrested". Haha. So ran back to class and finally got my rubber band back. But then suddenly the bell rang and everyone was RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRCASE!!! So got into the hall and then hair was in a mess. But only Han Wen's hair was considered 'neat' as she was the only one among us whose hair was tied up. Sherilyn and me and Priya's hair were all untied. And we messed up Belle's hair. Gosh. I didn't expect us to be THAT random... Haha. Ah!!! Can't believe got long weekend... T_T. I've been crazy bout school now that PSLE is over... Oh and by the way teach them young project's on next Tuesday. Monday's holiday. The five of us hope that 6 Kindness is with 6 Patience so we could be with Han Wen. Ah... I pity HanWen cause the four of us were in 6Patience but she was in 6Kindness. And the four of us are teaching Science. Most likely we WILL be with 6 Kind. At least I hope we will... Belle and me had to go from class to class to collect cans and bottles for teach them young thingy. So I found this rubbish bag and put everything inside. Wow... Soon damn heavy. So I carried it on my bag and the stupid Belle was like "HOHOHO!!! SANTA CLAUS!!!" All the way to class. Haiz... Then when they opened the bag they found a SQUASHED DEAD LIZARD right at the bottom of the bag! I was carrying it all the time! EEEWWW!!! Gross... AH I LOVE SCHOOL!!! Kaleidoscope talk today said have to accept changes. Well, maybe that's just fate. To *censored*, don't be too sad... Accept reality and changes, k? You can't change them! I believe you can do it! Jiayou!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THERE'S SCHOOL!!! AH~Still don't wanna graduate. I feel so sad and depressed just thinking bout GRADUATING!!! :( Anyways, got 35/35 for Health Ed quiz! Full marks! I BEAT YOU SHERILYN CHEW AND ESABELLA KOH!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But too bad got only 28/30 for Social Study Quiz. That freaking Sherilyn and Belle both got ONE mark higher that me! SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!! Haha.... Nth to say liao... TAG PPL, TAG!!! Oh ya, my dad's Mooo. Cause we call him cow at home. But don't ask why... Haha... Its snowing there in Mongolia. I haven't seen snow in my life... T_T... But think on the bright side: I'm gonna see it soon!!!

No comments: