Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hellos PEOPLE!!! Haha... I just received news that I would be going to Mongolia soon. I didn't expect it to be so soon! About 25th THIS MONTH!!! WOW!!! That IS fast. For my 'friends', please KIT!!! By both e-mail and snail mail... I prefer snail mail though... Haha... So I thinkmost likely you all will get postcards and pictures from me! PLEASE! KIT!!! My mum bought me a CROSS NECKLACE!!! That WAS nice of her:). It was a beauty! I think I'll wear it for life. But seriously: I think I will forgive everyone on by Graduation night...(People who hate me, I am so not hinting anything... I am not that type of person who would use stupid ways to gain forgiveness) I really dont want to graduate... Yesterday my sis went to buy bubbletea(remember, I was sick of it.) Then I suddenly had this STRONG TEMPTATION to buy. Peppermint(again). I never drank any bubbletea except PEPPERMINT. So I did and found out that I wasn't sick of it anymore!!! So Monday during lunch I'm SO GONNA buy. Wait. Monday. Wait. BBBBBAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND! <333!! MY BAND! THERE'S BAND! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Anyway, I realised that I loved the dance for the navity play. Dont ask why. I cant dance but still, I enjoy dancing. T_T. What a weird thing!!! BB! Nth to say~

No comments: