Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hellos FRIENDS! XD Today I had a total EXCELLENT time!
I met Una then went for ICE-SKATING. I fell on my butt THREE TIMES. Oh well. The first time was the worse. I fell. Then I stood up, leaned back trying to balance, AND FELL AGAIN. So its actually considered as falling four times. Haha. My butt doesn't hurt cause I wore three layers of pants(To prevent the cold)HAHA! But now I have muscle aches all over... Pics Pics!
Me and my sister trying to pull Purevnyam. LOLX.
Um... My dad the paparazzi took this. Me on the floor. The less said the better...
Me and Una. So cute rights. XP
Haha. So thats about it. LOL. It was quite fun. The we went to the arcade I went yesterdays... Played alot of stuff. Loved the car-racing. My sister playing below. See? Haha.
Then went to take neo-print. Ah~So fun. Then come home, helped Una change her blogskin. Haha. Oh yah, yesterday I bought a book. Sherlock Holmes. Heard before? I felt very glad cause there are hardly any English books here. Ok, its late, I've gotta go sleep now! Bye bye! (:
JeLLieSssssssssss

No comments: