Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm starting school on Monday! Yesterday I went to the school to take the test. It was only TWO PAGES. Surprise suprise! Haha. Then got some very ridiculous question that I left blank... T_T. 1. The opposite of bitter. 2. Who founded America? 3. When did he found it? 4. Why did George Washiton Bush something something something? 5. Bla~~~ Haha! Then I 'visited' my class. I'm going to Grade 7. And I tell you, the girls were dancing hip-hop to the song "Low" and I just smiled at them *Must have looked stupid* Then they were quiet friendly. But I just peeped in at the door. LOLS. Haha. And the random pepz are SPLITTED :'( Me to SMSS. Belle to RGS. (SMARTY PANTS!!!) Sherilyn to NUS, Priya to Cedar and FHW to Outer Space(?!) Haha! I feel a little bitty nervous on going to school on Monday... How would it feel like? Will I be able to make friends with people who have known each other for seven whole years? Oh well. Then go back to SMSS... I CANT AUDITION FOR BAND!!! Wad will happen when I go back!?! NO CCA?! NO!!!! Ah~~~And that stupid ZanZan finally online and she's ignoring me.... Must be her endless anime-ing. Ah~~~ And I went ice-skating today. So fun! :DDDD And I fell down only once. I trip over my sister's foot. Stupid T_T haha. And I bought the handbag I wanted last time. :DDDD And today I got new jeans. I need new winter jacket! Mine when I wear it look so fat. LIKE PIG OK! And I have to get my ears pierced again... The hole closed liao... All because Belle gave me the earrings then they were too big so my mum stuffed them in and I got infection and high fever+rashes. So I didnt wear my earrings for like two months and it closed... D: I LOVE WEARING EARRINGS! But they can be so annoying SOMETIMES. Oh well... I miss everyone and Singapore... I badly wante to go for the thingy today at SMSS... But then couldn't. *sighs* And I dreamt I went for it and when I woke up it was 9.47am and I thought " I AM LATE!!!" Then "I'm in MONGOLIA" Then"I've missed the plane!" Then "You're not going back, DUMMY." Oh well, I CAN BE SO LAME. Haha! I think I wanna change new blogskin... Ha~Bye!

No comments: