Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi! TODAY SNOWED AGAIN! WOOO!! Haha. Built SNOWMAN~ Haha. TEAM WORK BY ME AND MY SIS! Without her, wouldn't know how to start. Without me, wouldn't know how to make the snow round. Anyways, toes and fingers WERE FREEEEEEEEEEEEZING. Didn't want to abandon Mr. Snowman so we did something damn childish... DONT ASK WHY. CARRIED THE SNOWMAN HOME. OH 'YES. Its currently sitting on the balcony table there, AT THE COLD. Haha. But then no pics yet, sorry. THE HEAD FELL OFF. Poor thing. Re-do it when I'm free... And Zanzan tagged me to do quiz... start time: 7.00PM name: Tan Cheng Yi Angeline nicknames: (Oh gosh... Bad time here.) Jelly, Angie, Rambutan, Aunty(BY BELLA KOH) Neji (by Random ppl) *Sigh* Cant finish them all. STOP HERE. :D height: Forgot. 1cm, I think, right, Belle? address: *According to Belle* 123 Rambutan Road, 32 Fishball Avenue. Characteristics I like about myself: Um... Characteristics I hate about myself: FISHBALLING TOO MUCH?! LOLX State 5 random things. 1a. OH GOSH DID YOU SEE THAT WORD? ITS RANDOM! AWESOME RANDOMNESS! 2a. I MISS YA BELLE 3a. I LOVE TO EAT 4a. WAD WAS MY AGE? 5a. ANGELINE TAN... THE RAMBUTAN... LALALA 2)Which is your favourite meal of the day? EVERY MEAL! 3)Who's the dumb-est in your class? IN CASE YOU DUNNO, I'M THE SECOND DUMBEST 4)Who's the smartest in your class ? DUN CARE. IT'LL ALWAYS BE BELLE! 5)Who's the most popular in your class ? DUN CARE BOUT POPULATION 6)Do you like your form teacher ? Ok ok lahs... 7) Do you like your principal ? Seriously dunno... 8)What is you cca? SMPS BRASSS BAND!!! BAND BAND BAND! *Sry, overexcited* 9) What are your current 5 favourite songs ? and who were they sung by ? 1. Photographs by Nickleback 2. Leave by Jojo (WOOO! BELLE!) 3. Stairway To Heaven by (FORGOT WHO) 4. Yuki No Hana by Mika Nakashima 5. Depend On You by Ayumi Hamasaki 10)Pass this on to 10 friends: 1) BELLA! 2) Phoebe 3) FHW 4) Priya 5) SeoRin 6) Sherrifreak 7) ZanZan (dun care. Just your name 4 fun :P) 8) Piggy Head 9) Tiffany 10) Roxanne Who is the nicest friend in here? BELLA! I LOVE HER MAN... Though her crap. BUT THATS WHY I LOVE HER! YEAH? Haha! b)who is the funniest friend? BELLA! I LOVE YAS C)Do you think 1 & 10 will be best friends ? Bella and Roxanne??? I DONT THINK SO... Haha! d)describe6. TALKS A LOT OF WEIRD STUFF. :P LOLX. HAHA! e)What if 3&9 became best friends ? NO WAY MAN. NO WAY. HAHA! f)your relationship with 7? Friends. g)If 6 became your enemy, you will? The less said bout this the better. Haha! h)What is 8's trademark? CHATTERBOX. But you dont need to wind it. It just keeps coming! :P i)What is 2's surname ? Chin J)What if 4 and 5 were a couple ? *GULP* I DONT THINK THEY NOE EACH OTHER... end time : 8.04PM. WOW. I'm sometimes amazed by myself. Watching PRINCESS AND THE PAUPER. HAha. Love its! :D The songs are peeeerrrfect... When you live your dreams you'll find destiny... LOLX. BYEbYE. :P

No comments: