Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS, MY FRIENDS! :D
I TOTALLY LOVE MY NEW SCHOOL AND FRIENDS! <333 Lol. The gals are pretty nice, and the guys... Like JG said=ARE MONKEYS. They fight OK?! They can go wrestling and punching each other. T_T I'm sooooo amazed. Haha. When I first entered the class I passed by the girls and they all came smiling and hi-ing... I admit, I soon felt very much at ease with them, able to talk like they are my friends. At first I thought the guy infront of me was a girl OK?! LOLS. But serious. Then my partner, currenly my best friend in class, said that he once took her PRECIOUS PEN and never returned it. And I went HE?! Haha. I thought it was SHE sia. Then he took my pencil case but was slow so I caught him by the arm adn gave it a nice twist *OH YEAH!* And he went "OW! OK OK SORRY! GIVE YOU BACK" Then I got it back and said sarcastically "Thank you" And he was shaking his arm and ow-ing... Haha. My partner was amazed and I said"Just because you're a girl it means that you have to let guys bully you." Haha. And I'll have to learn Mongolian language AND RUSSIAN. Ebglish, Mongolian, Russian. Whatever next?! I still have my Chinese in Singapore and my Malay and Japanese... OH LOL. And today, I lost my precious keychain. Which reminds me... I'm really very upset bout it. It was the one JG gave to me for Children's day... Not that I lost it, the top part with the name and stuff came out ok... And I rushed around the school but to no avail... I was even sweating in the cold weather. Well, I was kindea scared since it was my first few days in school, and JG once told me not to keep it in the box and hang it somewhere... I hanged it on my precious bag with the graduation bear Belle gave me.. And the Happy Children's day words are all gone. One of my precious stuff. OK, my precious things are:
1. JG's keychain
2. Belle's Graduation bear
3. SMPS Graduation star thingy...
4. SMPS badge (The one we got and grad night)
5. My mirror(The one we had in P6 Camp 2008)
So I really miss it alots... But however, on the bright side, things dont last forever. Well, God has his plans, I'm sure. I dont have the keychain, but I still have all the memories of SMPS in my mind.... Vivid happiness and stuff which cannot be bought. Thank you! And photographs of all the time we shared... Laughter and fun. I'm looking forward to more from King's Kids and SMSS. Wish me luck! Byes!

No comments: