Friday, December 12, 2008

Hellos once again, people! Haha. Yesterday wanted to change blogskin, then thought that PERCUSSIONISTS AND BAND PPL ARE STILL THE BEST! Haha. Random. Anywayz, I CALLED BELLE AND SHERILYN YESTERDAY!!! Sherilyn, I talked for 3 minutes(LOLX) cuz my stupid sis keep calling her dear friend Emily... Then left 12 minutes so SORRY SHERILYN! (I was using the phone card) But when I called Belle, she answered the phone, and I recognised her voice... Belle: Hello?
Me: HEY BELLE!
Belle: AAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
I mean, I'm overseas here, HELLO? And she could RECOGNISE MY VOICE? Me: HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?!
Belle: DUH. You sound as retarded and annoying as Angeline so I knew it was you larh!
Me: Haha! So how are you?
Belle: Fine! I MISS YOU AloT ANGIE!
ME: YOU THINK I DONT MISS YOU AH?!
Belle: Ya.
Me: OI!
Belle: HAHA. Joking lah. Last night I dreamt that ZACH WAS KAKASHI!!!
Me: HHHAARRH!? I THOUGHT IT WAS FANG HAN WEN?!
Belle: YEAH!
Me: Oh, then two scarecrows GeTTING MARRIED?
Lol. Then it just went on and on... Then "YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS LEFT" And me and Belle went BYEBYE and BLABLA for the next 1 minute. So we both said:"What shalll we talk bout now" So went BYE! BLA! BYE! BLA! Then the voice said:"Goodbye" Haha. Anyway, today I called PUREVENYAM! One of these days she's coming to my housie... YAY! At least I'll have a friend. And my dad said if she is studying in an International School he'll want me to go to the same school as her... More friends, maybe? Haha. Hope they'll know English. OR ELSE... Lol. I'll just leave the rest to God, I guess! Haha. Gosh, I'M SO HAPPY. That at least I wont die of boredom here. Well, maybe we can go ice skating and ski-ing.. OH COOL. I'm going to sms her first, so BYEBYE! Jellies<3
*Pray for me yah!*

No comments: