Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yos pepz..
Changed ma blogskin! Nice? Friends forever. For my friends. (: And anyway, I'll be sending out letters next week. To these people:
1. Belle (I STILL HAVENT GOT YOUR ADDRESS YET LEH!!!!!!)
2. Zanzan
NO ONE ELSE T_T.
Haha. Oh well. Maybe I should add JG, Sherwyn, SooJi and Phoebe as well? I'll have to get more postcards... LOL. Anyway, I went shopping today and it was -36 Degrees. Freeeeeezing! Got new earmuffs and CLOTHeS! WOOO! I got tights. Then this short brown skirt, and jackets. Then came home and planned what to wear on Monday. Haha. Oh well. A pickpocket stoled S$100 from my mum... The money was never found and so was the pickpocket. I hope that God will punish him or her... Haha. Oh well... I'm just waiting for Zan or Sherlilyn to be online... Damn sian... When Zan comes online gonna PESTER PESTER PESTER HER! So evil... LOLS. And damn stupid cousin isn't online either... Can't annoy him. Ask Zan how stupid he is lahs..
Oh well... I guess I'll go play neopets(SO CHILDISH) but I think thats the real me. You just cant change it (:

No comments: