Friday, December 26, 2008

Hi his again!
Today my mum got pickpocketed again... At the EXACT SAME PLACE. LOL! Haha. S$30 fly away... LOLS. And then wanted to get my ears re-pierced and the person said tat they just take the needle and StuFF IT IN YOUR EAR so I freaked out and thought maybe it'll be better if I do it in Singapore... Let Belle's dad do it for me. Haha. Then I got another present for Zan... Hope she'll like it ;-) And then I wondered what to get for Ms oh-so-high-and-mighty BELLE... (JK jk!) oh well... She's quite hard to please... Thought of getting a toy dog for her... IT LOOKED SO DAMN CUTE OK! Then I was like... Belle's THIRTEEN next year... I doubt she'll like it. T_T But I'll still like it at the age of thirteen wad... Guess I'm still a kid! :) Oh well. LOLS. When I go back I'm SO GONNA GET MY SINGAPORE FRIENDS and I wanna go WILD WILD WET AND ESCAPE THEME PARK! Went to Wild Wild Wet ONCE with my cousins and TOTALLY LOVED IT LIKE HELL OK! Haha. Then BAND! WOOO! LOL LOL LOL. OK, nothing... Bye!

No comments: