Monday, December 15, 2008

Hihi peoplez... Just finished watching the movie "10 Promises To My Dog" Okok... I admit, I CRIED. LOLX... But I cry at lots f movies. Better stop it. BELLE BETTER WATCH IT. I WANT TO SEE HER CRY. Haha. Its the first time my sister cried at a movie sia... I was so shocked lorhs. Haha.
I'll never keep a dog forever. Lols. When Tammy and Nibbles and Nibbly and Twiggy and Blacky and Tiny Mouse and Hammy and Twig Twig died I cries. LOLx. Well, maybe not when Twig Twig and Nibbly and Tiny Mouse. Cause I'm used to dying hamsters liao?Haha. Ah~And Sherlock Holmes' a GREAT BOOK! Oooo~ That guy was SUPER SMART sia. It involves murder case, so if my sister reads, she'll get nightmares (She's a scaredy cat!) LOLS. Ok I dunno whatever I'm talking bout. Applause! Oh whatever lahs. BYEBYE!
Angeline Tan,
The rambutan,
Go to Isetan,
Buy a machine gun,(Wah, Isetan have machine gun sia!)
Shoot her best friends one by one,
Go to Parkistan,
Fight with Jackie Chan, (Jackie Chan's in Pakistan meh?)
Escape jail and is on the run, (What crime did I commit so that I have to go to jail?)
That's just
ANGELINE TAN! (aka Yours Truly XP)
-AKA Jellies
-Sandaime Pengikage
-*Censored* of Grossclan
-Neji
-Rambutan
-Horseball (THAT FISHBALL NAMED ME THIS. T_T)
-WHATEVER YOU LOVETO CALL ME♥
BYEBYE (:

No comments: