Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OUch! My hand got cut by a penknife... This guy came charging at me with it. And my hand got cut... It HURTS. And NO ONE was surprised. Cause it was very common. Oh.My.Gosh. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I remembered last new year when I sms-ed my friend at 12am of 1St Jan 2008... How about being "officially" P6s and PSLE and stress... I haven't expected sitting in Mongolia and blogging in New Year... How fast time travels. And also, time will soon past, and it'll be my birthday party with two or three friends... I wanted to invite like ten but then Deggy said that there was no need to cause like I'm not so close larhs... But see how first. Maybe I'll invite like 5. And my dad's gonna get me PSP! :DDDD Then soon again, it'll be my school's SUMMER CAMP. YEAH! Then again, back into my sunny Singapore :D OK, Bye bye! Cant type much cause my hand hurts. And cant practice handstand or cartwheels. LOL. But who cares bout gym. BYE!

No comments: