Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just finished dinner. Haha. I wanted to become a vegetarain but realised I couldn't resist the chicken. Oh well... My dad says if I continue eating I'll become VERY FAT and somemore NO EXCERCISE. I imagined Belle saying... ANGELINE! WAD HAPPENED?! YOU'RE FATTER THAN FISHBALL!!! YOU'RE SO FAT! Me: I know... THEN I FREAKED OUT. Then looked at the chicken and thought:"EAT COMES FIRST. THINK BOUT FATS LATER." LOLX. Haha. Anyways, I TOTALLY MISS MY PRECIOUS PRAWN CRACKERS IN SINGAPORE!!! HERE DUN HAVE... GOOD THING GOT MY CHILLI! NO SPICY FOOD=DIE. Haha. And I love the movie "Anastasia" Hear this song and remember... Soon you'll be home with me... Once upon a December... Lolx. The song. And my mum bought this random Anime CD... Called Peace Maker. Looks nice. It's bout World War II... Haha. Dunno when I'll watch it... Lolx. I haven't started Naruto yet. I've been moody lately. WHY? Maybe cause I'm not in my Singapore. What do I do here? Eat. Sleep. TV. Study. Comp. Bathe. Sian... I need something... Interesting. I'm not a girl whose loves what you call "Simple Life" But then I don't mind a Simple life with my friends in Singapore. I hate being all quiet and lonely. SO WAD AM I TO DO NEXT YEAR? ALL THOSE STRANGERS? NO! I.HATE.STRANGERS! I'm so not feeling exactly well... I'll go do something fun, I guess. Something, that will make me smile, feel happy. Like talking to someone... Well, Belle still isn't answering the phone. And I dunno who else to call... I'm lonely.

No comments: