Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YAAAAAAY!!! I'm so damn happy. My dad's found an English school in Monoglia here! And he said that the students he met were cute anf riendly and nice, and so is the principle! Then he says that the school have piano lessons after lessons. Sort of like CCA! And I will attend music school for violin! AH!!!!! VIOLIN AND PIANO. I WANT TO FAINT. Haha! Oh my my my! I'm so haaaaappppppppppy!!! Then go back Singapore: MAKE MORE FRIENDS!!!!! AHHH!!!!! I'm TOO HAPPY! And tomorrow posting results! SMSS!!! WOW WOW WOW! And I can play piano! Zan did the finger-length test lorhs. So funny yesterday! Haha! I'm currently waiting for her to be online. Haiyo... WHEN IS SHE COMING ONLINE LARHS? Sian... I've been waiting since 7.15pm. And then I waited at about 5.30pm to 6.30pm. Then went out with Una for dinner, then come back again. Haha! And then with Una and my new friends here, I wont be so bored :DDDDD! Yay! And Peace Maker's a PERFECT MOVIE!!! Watching it now! <3333 At least dunneed wait for Zanzan until so bored! Haha. OK, BYYYEEEE!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333 Jelly! :DDDDD

No comments: