Sunday, December 7, 2008

I got back from the dungeons of darkness. LOLX. Fever lahs... AND THE WORST PART. BECAUSE I ATE TOOO MUCH. So although I'm A LITTLE BITTY better, I occasionally have gastric and stomachaches... Talk bout gastric... Did ya know that ever since I was born, I used to have gastric NEARLY EVERYDAY?! Haha. And I currently have like... Dunno how many ulcers... And then my stupid sister SWALLOWED CHEWING GUM. Cause I was like eating another brand of it... Forgot what. K, just call it Brand A. Then I spotted Brand B. So I said:"Hey Piggy, do you think I can mix Brand A and B and chew it together?" And she was like, "Yes, but don't swallow the wrong one" And I was like HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHH?!! Haha. Then she went WHAT?! CANNOT SWALLOW ONE LAH, STUPID! "HARH? I swallOwED 4!!! I told my mum and she went... "OH ITS CHEWING GUM, FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!" Haha. then she went on saying have to go for X-ray and stuff... Haha. OK. Here's a very funny part of our lifestyle... Since we know VERY LITTLE of te language here... Gosh. ITS RIDICULOUS LAHS... Haha. Heres goes. At Restaurant 1... Its a Western Restaurant. So the menu had some words. I wanted soup. Haha. Cause I didn't feel like eating... I threw up three times that day. Lolx. But serious. So they ran out of chicken soup. Then got some words we didn't understand... My dad wondered whether the second one was mutton soup.... Cause he said the mutton soup here was good. So he pointed at it and said,'mutton?' And the person went huh? Then it went on for 2 minutes. And then my sister was like... Smiled and acted cute, then said: MEH MEH!!! MEH MEH!!! And the waitress looked at the menu and nodded her head. When the soup was served, it really was mutton. Ohhhhh... GOOD ONE. Haha. Then my dad wanted beef. *remember he's a cow* And then my sis says "GO COW!" And he went "Mooooo!" And the waitress nodded and soon, BEEF WAS SERVED. OH GREAT. I was laughing so hard lahs... Then second restaurant we wanted egg, so POKPOKPOK, then pretend to fart like that... Then pretend to crack.. GOSH. I WAS LAUGHING SO HArD. And te girl really got us eggs man... I was like... WOW! I'M AMAZED... haha. Gotta go for dinner. The second restaurant again. haha. CHICkEN! LOLX! Oh, btw, its -25 to 30 Degrees here. SUPER COLD. and I TOTALLy LOVE MY EARMUFfS! Lolx. RANDOM. K. BB!

No comments: