Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Heys people... Letme introduce the nicknames(Adapted from TRP's (The Random People) Blog... Ok, this is a list of our nicknames:Me Rambutan, Queen of farts, Angie, Jelly, Neji, Sandaime Pengikage Belle: BBK, Bella, Belle, Son(Han Wen calls her that), Moonflame(warrior name)Gaara, Shodaime Pengikage Han Wen:Dad(Belle calls her that), FHW, Kakashi Priya: Mom(Bella calls her that*OH BELLA! YOU RAWK!*), Icestar(warrior name), Itachi, Nidaime Pengikage Sherilyn: Lyn lyn Chew, Godaime Pengikage Wai Yee: Yondaime Pengikage Oh yeah, all the weird *daime Pengikage* ppl are PENGUINS>. Me:(Sweetly) Hello, may I speak to Esabella Koh please... *Minutes later* Belle: Hello? Me:(Act like a guy's voice) Hey Belle! I'm your boyfriend! Belle: Huh?! Me: You know, the big macho one... Like Kungfu Panda! Belle: EH?! *LOLX* Haha. Anyway, I'm seriously gonna call her. Oh, I DUNNO HOW TO FACE SCHOOL. I HAE STRANGERS cause I don't feel free when I'm with them. Its different if I go in January... No one really knows each other. We all have the same feeling. But then I TOTALLY HATE BEING ALONE... Or LEFT OUT, as a matter of a fact. I can only pray for someone CLOSE TO ME to be in my class... Like Sherwyn, or Megan Lau, or Katie. If I have to choose someone whose going to SMSS to be in my class, I'LL CHOOSE SOO JI! She'll NEVER leave me alone man... She'll help me make friends. I'll miss my birthday in Singapore... My dad says the coldest days in Mongolia is ENd OF JANUARY. MY BIRTHDAY=JAN 24. Oh die... NO BIRTHDAY CAKE LIAO. Haha. Anyways, its really cold man. Mr Snowman died... My dad killed him. Pushed him off the balcony (on PURPOSE) and POM!! !()O$U@O#$(#$)@!#E*D He was dead. 11 storeys leh, my house! Haha. And last night I dreamt that me and my sister got guinea pigs! AWWWW... SO CUTE. Reminds me of a present I got for a certain someone. SO CUTE LAHS. Haha. Anf I tried to call Bella. Using the phone card. Wooo! But she NEVER PICK UP SIA... Try again later. Lolx/Anyway, I GTG! See ya! Oh, pls tag yeahs. TAG TAG TAG. PPL JUST TAG! LOLX> Byes :)

No comments: