Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 more days left in school cuz one day for grad night. And that means 4 more days for me and Sherwyn's 'conversation' at the noodles queue. And it means 4 more days with The Random people and pushing and shoving and laughing. And it means 4 more days wearing the SMPS uniform. And it means 4 more days in SMPS. And 4 more days in my classroom. When I spent 4 years doing all these!!! (I entered school in P3, not P1, mind you) DUH. THAT WAS DEFINITELY RANDOM. Anywayz, tomorrow-Health Zone! Bubble Tea! Most important-BBBBAAAANNNNDDD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LAST DAY IN BBBBAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!! *BOOHOO!* Crap. I'm always talking nonsense. Somehow I feel nervous bout tomorrow. But I won't mention why. IF you wanna know, two words : TOO BAD! Haha. LOLX. NTH TO SAY. BYEBYE!!! :-DDD

No comments: