Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yohs people :) Here are the stuff going on... Monday: Health Zone Visit and BAND! Tuesday: Navity Play Full-Dress Rehearsal! Wednesday: Navity Play! Thursday: Graduation Night! Friday: Last Day Of School! I really don't want to graduate... Before I leave SMPS I will just keep crying... Last year I haven't graduate I cried already. This year DEFINITELY WILL. Its true that we can meet up with each other, but it'll never be the same days that we study together, play together, laugh together and spend time together. I can't believe that after all these years, we're parting and leaving. This is where we met, and this is where we'll part. I really wish for the old days to come back... Especially last year's band... Even SYF was fun! Although it was just a Bronze, I don't really mind cause we did what we could do and it was only 2 marks more to a Silver. AH~ I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE! I wish for all the stuff to clear up, all the mess. Well, I'm forgiven by a friend, had already forgave a friend, so I think there won't be anymore bad memories here. Suprisingly, I'm feeling quite afraid of leaving. And VERY AFRAID. I'll miss band the most. And it's true. To think about my band life... Its so interesting, too interesting. I'll come back to visit, but it won't be the same where I was a student, not a visitor... Especially I'm leaving to Mongolia. When I come back next year I'll be a total steanger to everyone... Since they all already spent half a year with each other, I'll be all alone. I'm scared of the feeling of LONELINESS. I'm most scared of that. I wish that I was going to Mongolia for JUST A HOLIDAY. I WISH. IF ONLY. And btw, I need someone who is going to SMSS next year to help to send me my worksheets and notes to Mongolia... Any takers? Don't worry, the postage fees I'll pay them back, I just need a little favour. Please help me, anyone... Haha. Tag at my tagboard or SMS me if you think you can help, thanks! Nth to say liao... Buh-bye :-)

No comments: