Thursday, November 6, 2008

This note is for a friend. I'm sorry to say that you are no longer my best friend. Maybe you once were, but no matter what you do, you can't change it. The time now is different. Its no longer the same old days we laugh and play together. Its different. So don't get so jealous. I know you are, don't try to hide it. Go and hang out with your dear *censored* I have to tell the truth. I never really cared for you truely this year. No. Not even once. And its true... _________________________________________________________________ Anyway today basketball... KINDNESS WON! WAY TO GO, KINDNESS!!! I was like cheering for Kindness when they were playing against *What class* and then MY OWN CLASSMATES came and were like "Cheer for Kindness for what? If they win, then Patience will be doomed liao!" "Yah, you should wish they will lose this match." SO KIASU. Please lah, we have all entered SMPS and spent 6 years TOGETHER in this school. And we're the St. Margaret's Family. Do you all have only yourselves to think of? Winning is the most important, and not your friends in other classes? Come on, it's time to wake up. I know you all have worked hard for the championship, but the trophy isn't all that important. Most important is that you make new friends and know how to accept defeat, alrights??? Then we lost. Kindness got first and I was actually feeling kind of happy for them. They were so nice. And my class players were crying. Most of them. I understand how they felt... They practiced EVERYDAY for TWO HOURS. And stayed back to practice. The championship meant alot to them, and their hopes are brokened. So people, just concentrate on fighting for the third place, kays? Don't dwell too much on it. Failure is the mother of success! Go Patience GO! ____________________________________________________________________ Navity play was fun. I kindda enjoy the practices now! And I LOVE THE CHOIR! AND THE SONGS! TOTALLY PERFECT!!! Haha. The performance is next Wed. Next Thursday=Grad night at Hard Rock Cafe! I STILL don't have a costume! NO WAY I am going to wear that dress I wore for Fun Night during camp. I mean, it looks nice, but NO. I felt so weird. Haha. ____________________________________________________________________ And to another gal, STOP STICKING TO ME. AND HINTING BOUT BEST FRIENDS. I SAY AGAIN: GET LOST. YOU ARE NOT MY BEST FRIEND AND DON'T EVEN DREAM ABOUT IT. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING, YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES. IF YOU DONT GET LOST, I THINK I WILL EVEN START TO HATE YOU. Actually I think I'm quite stupid. I can't bring myself to forgive her, but I expect people to forgive me... But that's human, dont you think?

No comments: