Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hellos everyone! Today I have lots of things to say! :D Anywayz, firstly, I'm glad to say that God has blessed me and I got an 'A' for all my four subjects! Thank God lots and lots for that! Secondly, I've left my friends! D: I can still see the image of Belle waving goodbye. The image of Phoebe crying of happiness cause of her results. Priya saying " Bye Angeline! I'll miss you!" And SooJi giving me a last hug. I really miss them now... The days where we laughed together, play together... Even when Ms Kok sent me out the class for forgetting my homework...(haha) Thirdly, Zan and Andrea ended up not going for the Plaza Sing trip! When my sister told me that, I was very confused, so I messaged Zan, she said she wasn't going! Then Andrea also suddenly say not going! Then my mum pulled me back to do my Sec 1 Option Form... When I finished, I RUSHED ALL THE WAY TO PLAZA SING... I didn't know how to tell Mr Goh that the whole day was spoiled. He and SeoRin specially made time for us, but then NOW, I WAS THE ONLY ONE ATTENDING. When I called him and said,"Mr Goh, where are you and Seo Rin now?" He was like, "You all come to the 5th floor," Then I was like,"You, not you all." "Huh?" "I'm the only one coming today! Talk bout it later... I feel very pissed." "OK. Bye" Then made my way and found him. We still laughed and joked, but I was VERY angry and disappointed. I didn't know what reason they had for not coming, but I could tell that JG wasn't very pleased that the both of them didn't come. But anywayz, went to take neo-print, hang around, laughed and joked. Then went to Subway, and that JG made me and SeoRin laugh so much... Haha. Then they were talking bout setting up ALUMNI BAND ON EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I WANNA JOIN! Haha. Then saw Andrea and the rest... SeoRin and JG just ignored her and her friends totally... I felt so helpless. Ha~ Then fouthly, JG brought Angel to our house! Not Angel, HIS DOG ANGEL. SHE WAS SO CUTE LARHS!!! Haha. It was soooo funny! Haha. I'm arranging for tomorrow too... This time hope ANDREA AND ZANZAN AND SEORIN CAN COME ALONG... If Zan and Andrea doesn't come, I'll get my sister. Haha. End of post! :D I really miss my friends... Love them alot... ESPECIALLY YOU BELlA KOH SHENG TING!!! WILL MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! Oh, and btw, ppl, PLEASE. TAGGIES!!! :D

No comments: