Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today-Basketball Tournament! Patience and Devotion competing for third place, Joy and Kindness competing for 1st place... So I screamed for Patience and Kindness... Throat was DAMN SORE. Ouch... Haha. And well, last night also prayed for Patience to be third and Kindness to be first... And guess what? All came true! Thank God :) Then Nativity Play. I just found out it was NATIVITY, NOT NAVITY. I am such a RETARD(<---Don't laugh, Sherilyn and Belle)Then full dress, so changed to my jeans and yellow T-shirt. Haha. Then danced and danced again... Then one part the Feliz Navidad song, the dancers were backstage and DIDNT COME OUT. So Ms Goh had this VERY SCARY LOOKING FACE, so went to call all of them out... Then Ms Goh was scolding... And then Choir was wearing this this thingy on their head, and then found one on the floor... Picked it up and saw that image of... Band. Most Entertaining Band Competition. Song: Recess Rock 1st : Bukit View Primary School 2nd: Whitely Secondary School 3rd: SMPS! (WOOO!) I still remember we decorated the instruments with exactly the same type of thingy(<<<---Dunno wad its called) Some are red and some are white. And I was playing the bells. And Zan had a picture of us Percussionist. I didn't remember taking a photo with them... Lemme see... Percussionist then was me, her, my sis, peanut, ghost, Jiayu... Yupp... Thats it, I think. Love those days... I still can't forget them... And then Mdm Yang suddenly come and say no Higher Mother Tongue! Haiz... So ate lunch, and saw JG. So when we said bye I was kindda sad, cause I dunno when I can see him again... And Mrs Goh too. And Mr Chong, me and Zan's SLAVE... Wait, what was the name of that woman that used to teach us in Percussion? She was GREAT. And I think I'll miss JG's lolipops... And then Zan 'gave' me this song called Photograph by Nickleback... I think it suites me alot... Haha. Try listening to it. It's LOVELY. I wonder when can I ever see my band teachers again???

No comments: