Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hellos people!!! <3 I am leaving for BeiJing this Sunday morning, at 0025... Not today, next Sunday. And that means I have 7 more days in Singapore, an 7 more days to sms ZanZan... Haha. And I'm missing alot of people ALREADY. I still refuse to accept the reality that I'm leaving people like Belle and Phoebe. SooJi and Megan Lau are going to SMSS to. Surprisingly, I don't have a goal for PSLE... And I totally dunno why... 240+, maybe? I very scared of getting too high marks cause later my parents want me to go NanYang or something, I WILL DIE. Haha. Will miss everyone in Mongolia! Especially you Zanny.... CANT SMS YOU!!! Haha. CAN DIE OF BOREDOM MAN. Ah~Dun care liaos... I've been lazing around... Tv, Computer, Tv, Computer, Prawn Crackers, Bubble Tea, Sleep, Tv, Computer... I really turning into Kagura liao... T_T And then I thought of band... I just laughed at the sms of Ikan Bilis and Sweet Drinks... (Mr Goh, DONT KILL ME AND ZAN) We actually ate and drink behind the timpani when we aren't allowed too. Hid from JG. And everytime it was me and Zan... On several occasion, Janice was with us too. Got a few pics of the three of us. And I got a blackmailing picture of ZANZAN. Muahahahaha!!! LOLX. But then those days were real fun... Its like... Suddenly my 4 years in band disappeared. And I still can't forget how Zan blew the cornet. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Anyway, I also blow until so horrible, Mrs Teo transferred both of us to percussion lorhs... And I still can't forget the time I first saw peanut, Jiayu, Jingyi and Ghost. Haha. I loved those days... And I still don't believe we've spent 4 years in band... Changed conductors 3 times... In 4 years! Mr Junior Lim to Mr Goh to Mr Chong. AH~Why am I talking bout band? Probably miss it too much. Anyways, the one I'll miss most apparrently is Belle. Haha. Since everyone else is going to SMSS. (: For that, I'm really glad. Haha. Nothing else to say... And anyway, I LOVE JAPANEsE MOVIES!!! DEATH NOTE! TAIYOU NO UTA!!! <3333333

No comments: