Saturday, November 29, 2008

Haha. Its currently VERY FOGGY outside... Praying for it to SNOW. Jingle Bells<<<----Belle!! Haha. :-P Anywayz, totally miss my 'friends' in Singapore. Not everyone I know are called 'friends', you know... Like normal people I talk to are not 'friends' to me. I will never forget the times we had together...... Random people: For stupid stuff going on... Hair pulling, fishballing... You know... OH MY GOODNESS. JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. Belle, WAD DID YOU DO AT THE HEALTH ZONE?! *Ahem* Infront of the boys, WAD DID YOU SCREAM? SICKENING. Sherilyn, we should change the phrase ''As Sick As Wai Yee'' to "As Sick As Belle Belle Koh Sheng Ting" Haha! Oh, Priya... YOU ARE NOT AS SICK AS ESABELLA. Oh, and Belle, DONT TYPE WAD YOU SAID IN MY TAGBOARD. CENSORED STUFF ARE NOT ALLOWED. And please... CREATE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT. If not, use the random people one... PLEASE.... I want to chat with you on MSN. *Ahem* If that ever happens... DONT YOU... *AHEM!!!* Haha. Ah ya, people... To keep in contact with me, or Belle, or Sherilyn, or Priya, or FHW, please use this: awesome-randomness@hotmail.com SooJi: "Magic Fingers" eh? Haha. If Katie goes to SMSS with the both of US, I'll die with the both of your fingers. Haha. I doubt I'll be scared of being tickled next year... Oh maybe I will. See first. Haha. But regardless of what, THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME, SOOJI! <333 Katie: SAME AS SOOJI. BUT I DONT CARE BOUT FINGERS. JUST ROLL LIKE A FISHBALL TO SMSS, GET IT??? Haha. Anyway, LOVED YOUR PROFILE. I'll always remember that you'll be there for me! Phoebe: TAU PORK AND BUBBLETEA. HAHA. And I just wanna say a big THANK YOU TO... MR GOH: THANKS FOR TEACHING ME IN BAND. I MISS IT LIKE CRAZY HERE. HAHA. BAND!!! OH, and thanks for bringing Angel too. AH~When I get back to Singapore, BETTER BRING IT TO MY HOUSE AGAIN. Haha. And WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED??? Ah~I think I put too many posts about the word 'friends'. Thats cause I just love you all too much! JG=better get married. Belle=better admit your feelings to Zach. Everyone in class knows you like him. Oh yes... Oh yes... And stop saying 'Sherilyn likes Zach and Angeline likes Zach.' YOU LIKE HIM YOURSELF. Haha. :-P BYES! PRAY THAT IT SNOWS HERE. Haha! BUYBYE!

No comments: