Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jonas Brothers Fans and Cikgu Hanim!
Me, Sherwyn and Janice :)
Belle and mua!!!
My STARY FACE!!! MUAHAHA
Judith Chong's and Megan's Stary faces too!!!
YAY!!! The comp is finally fixed! MUAHAHAHA! I CAN USE IT NOW!!!
Yesterday-Liu YuFang actually COLLAPSE. She was standing RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. Tiffany was beside her. She just suddenly leaned towards her left and POM! Fell down. Then Tiffany moved one step to like try to catch her, but then too late. So at first I thought she fell down. Then some other stupid people thought she laughed so hard that she fell, some people thought she was slapped then she fell... Very lame things. Then I wondered why she never pick herself up and the whole P5 level and P6 Kindness and my own class were ALL LOOKING AT HER. Then for that 5 seconds, NO ONE MOVED.
I was the first one to act. Bend down and was like'YUFANG! YUFANG!' Then Sherilyn came and she also 'YUFANG!' Then soon the whole P6 Patience was 'YUFANG! YUFANG! YUFANG!'
Wah, her face was very white. And I mean very. And then Ms Goh and Mrs Zukifli came. And Ms Low was like somehow 'slapping' Yufang, trying to get her up. Then Yufang woke up, and I was helping her up. But then Ms Goh told all of us to move and give her air, then she got up and went to sit on the chair. The rest of the story, I dunno cause have to go back to class...WAH LIU YUFANG! WHEN YOU COLLAPSED I ALSO WANT TO COLLAPSE WITH FRIGHT K! I WAS SOOOOOOOO SCARED!!!
LOLX. Then my sister had to stay back for stupid skipping thingy. Told me LAST MINUTE. And then so I was roaming throughout the whole school with NOTHING TO DO. Then help Ms Yeo paste the stars onto the galaxy wall there. I LOVE IT, CAUSE ITS RIGHT BESIDE THE BAND ROOM!!! Anyway, look what we did.. At the pics on top. STUCK THEM ON OUR FACES!
Anyway, today Basketball... Kindness won! Haha! But they were nice, not proud or anything. Now that's what I call HUMBLE. Haha. Anyway, thanks Kindness people for your three cheers to us! You all did well too!!! :)))
Nth to say.... T_T. BB!!!

No comments: